Estimated Completion: 2019 | Starting at: $400000
New Condo development by Lindvest located at Eglinton E and Don Mills , Toronto. Sonic Condominiums is a 2 story tower development coming to the intersection of Eglinton East and Don Mills, which will benefit from the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown line and future Don Mills Station. The location is perfect for commutes as well as it neighbours the 404/DVP. The first phase will consist of a 28 storey tower designed by architectural firm Page + Steele IBI Group Architects offering 320 suites designed by celebrated interior design firm Union31.
The development offers over 25,000 square feet of amenities including yoga and fitness, steam rooms, hobby room, music room, party room, concierge, pet spa and a guest suite. There is also a rooftop amenities area which offers dining, cabanas and barbecues
REASONS TO BUY
Located on Ferrand Drive, just southeast of the Don Mills and Eglinton intersection, the project will be situated away from the bustle and noise of the intersection while remaining in direct proximity to the neighbourhood’s cultural amenities, as well as the upcoming LRT.
- Across the road from upcoming Crosstown LRT station and a new TTC bus terminal, making it top transit friendly location with easy access to Subway via LRT
- 3 mins to ‘Shops at Don mills’ shopping centre, dining & Entertainment
- Minutes walk to Ontario Science centre, Real Canadian Superstore, Goodlife Fitness, Joe Fresh & more
- Nearby parks include E.T. Seaton Park, Moccasin Trail Park and Sunnybrook Park
- 30 storeys, 299 units
Sonic’s two towers will overlook a greenscaped park space lined by a townhouse-inspired row of residences.
- Priced from low $400,000s
- 1 year of FREE maintenance
- FREE locker for limited deals
- $5000 discount on Parking
- Other Top Condo development nearby on Leslie and Eglinton will be By Tridel.
VIP CONDO INCENTIVES
Developer Approved Premium VIP Brokers
- Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
- The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
- Extended Deposit Structure
- Capped Development Levies
- Right of Assignment
- Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
- Free Mortgage Arrangements