Georgian Towns Barrie
Estimated Completion: N/A | Starting at: $400000
Barrie has been designated as an Urban Growth Centre by the Province of Ontario (Places to Grow, Simcoe Area, 2009). Its population growth, largely due to its emergence as a bedroom community for Toronto, has given rise to the development of numerous new residential subdivisions located on the southern side of the city. Growth in population has led to an influx of thriving businesses and industry generating a thriving economy that is forecast to continue to grow. Barrie’s historic downtown and waterfront are the heart of the city. Downtown Barrie hosts many specialty shops, boutiques, pubs and restaurants. Downtown Barrie is becoming well known for its fashion boutiques, local art, live theater, indie music and nightlife scenes. Barrie is also home to vibrant performing and fine arts scenes, numerous recreational venues and community centres.
Reasons To Buy
Stainless steel undermount sink with single lever
faucetsGranite countertops & modern backsplash
Stainless steel appliances
Solid brick exterior
Commercial grade roofing
Large, bright energy efficient maintenance free windows
- Guaranteed rent amount on the last day of each month within 60 days of execution of the Rent Guarantee agreement.
- Pays up to $10,000 of negligent or willful tenant damage to the unit caused by your tenant.
- School House Barrie student accommodation is conveniently located close to all the essentials.
- Negligent & Wilful Damage Guarantee and Eviction Protection.
VIP Condo Incentives
- Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
- The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
- Extended Deposit Structure
- Capped Development Levies
- Right of Assignment
- Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
- Free Mortgage Arrangements