The Peak at Emerald City
Estimated Completion: 2020 | Starting at:
Come home to a green and friendly master-planned community, steps from some of uptown’s best attractions. From the highest vantage point in the Don Valley, relax on your private balcony and take in spectacular views of lush ravines and the North York skyline. With custom-finished suites and indulgent amenities. The Peak at Emerald City Condos is latest phase of Elad Canada’s master-planned project and It will be ready for occupancy in 2021.
Emerald City has already received rave reviews and The Peak is its most anticipated phase yet, it is the 7th tower in the 3rd phase of Block C. Rising 33 storeys at the southeast corner of Don Mills Road and Sheppard Avenue, the tower will join six other sold out residential condominium buildings, acres of greenspace, pedestrian- walkways and the brand-new Parkway Forest Community Centre.
Reasons To Buy
- Easy to Travel – The condominiums are close to highways 401 and 404
- Walking Distance to the TTC – Don Mills Subway Station at Fairview Mall is just minutes away
- Eat, Live and Work in One Place – Peak Condos is close to dining, shopping and entertainment
- Education at your Fingertips – There are many schools in the area
- A Short Walk to the Mall – Fairview Mall is just steps away with over 200 shops, restaurants and services available!
- Explore The Natural Environment – The condos are close to many local parks and trails for you to walk and enjoy
- Suites have approximately 9′ ceiling heights.
- In areas where bulkheads or dropped ceilings are required, the ceiling height may be less than the specified**
- White stippled ceiling throughout except in bathrooms
- Latex off-white paint throughout suite interiors
- Solid core entry door with contemporary hardware
- Sliding closet doors where shown on plans
VIP CONDO INCENTIVES
Developer Approved Premium VIP Brokers
- Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
- The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
- Extended Deposit Structure
- Capped Development Levies
- Right of Assignment
- Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
- Free Mortgage Arrangements