Towns of Port Colborne
Estimated Completion: N/A | Starting at: $400000
Where business and lifestyle are a perfect match,” Port Colborne sits along Lake Erie and has excellent proximity to Tall Ships. The City is at the mouth of the Canal and it features sandy beaches, great summer festivals including Canal Days Marine Heritage Festival.
The Towns Of Port Colborne are located at 386 Killaly St E. Port Colborne, ON
Situated with in Minutes to:
- Catholic Elementary School Saint-Joseph
- St-Jean-Des-Brebeuf Church
- Dewitt Carter Public School
- Lakeshore Catholic High School
- Vale Health and Wellness Centre
- Thomas A. Lannan Sports Complex
- Lockview Park
- Port Colborne is famous for its location on the St. Lawrence Seaway’s Welland Canal, making Port Colborne one of Canada’s largest inland Ports.
- Sherkston’s sand dunes served as an important look-out point for the British Army during the War of 1812.
- Port Colborne is home to one of the original Dairy Queens.
- At one time the city was home to the largest flourmill in the British Empire.
VIP CONDO INCENTIVES
Developer Approved Premium VIP Brokers
- Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
- The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
- Extended Deposit Structure
- Capped Development Levies
- Right of Assignment
- Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
- Free Mortgage Arrangements